Home Instead Senior Care Cardiff are looking for people with the personality and passion to build great relationships and deliver a person centred support service for our lovely clients in Cardiff.
They look for empathy and compassion and they believe this values-led approach is critical to their care model, which sees care and companionship delivered hand-in-hand in visits that are a minimum of one hour. So there is no rushed care and always time for CAREGivers to talk to their clients.
You will be supporting a wide range of personal needs, helping older and vulnerable adults to remain in the comfort of their own homes. Our clients rely on you to listen carefully to what they need, take an interest in them and deliver excellent care. You will support them to develop and maintain their leisure pursuits, personal hobbies and to support them with leading a healthy lifestyle.
In return Home Instead Senior Care can offer:-
• Competitive pay rates
• Paid Travel Time
• Paid Annual Leave equivalent to 5.6 weeks (pro-rata to hours worked) including Bank Holidays
• Workplace Pension
• Discounts on shopping, health & beauty, family days out, food & drink and more.
• Comprehensive Training before commencing and throughout employment
• 1:1 Mentor whilst training
• Opportunity to complete QCF Level 2 in Health & Social Care.
• £50 Introduce a friend scheme. “Terms & conditions apply”
• CAREGiver Recognition Awards
PART TIME HOURS
Home Instead Cardiff offer part-time hours up to 30 hours with competitive pay, paid mileage and paid travel time.
You are required to be a driver with access to your own car as our clients like to get out and about.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of older people and have a special way of taking care of other people around you then contact our Recruitment Team.
Tagged as: Care Jobs, care jobs cardiff, Carer, Domiciliary Care, Flexible Part Time Jobs, live in care, Part Time Care Jobs, part time jobs Cardiff