Due to continued success and expansion our client, Bluebird Care, Bromley, is seeking home care assistants to work in and around Bromley, Kent.
Are you kind, caring and compassionate?
Would you like a job where you make a real difference in the lives of others?
Would you like to work for a company that truly values and respects its care staff?
If so, we really want to hear from you!
Bluebird Care Bromley was the first of three Bluebird Care Franchises owned and operated by Steve Davie and his eldest son Ben who have lived in Bromley for over 30 years.
Their Bromley office opened its doors in 2009 and was awarded “Franchise of the Year” for 2014. It is widely regarded as the private Homecare provider of choice in the area, a reputation it shares with its sister business in Sevenoaks, a finalist for “Franchise of the Year” 2015. Together, they currently provide over 3,000 weekly visits to over 300 residents.
Although professional experience is not essential, as we provide a comprehensive Skills Assessment program as well as on-going training and support, the ideal candidate will have experience of either working in care or a similar environment and/or caring for a friend or family member.
The successful candidate must have the following:
– A clean driving license and your own vehicle
– A clean DBS Certificate
– Availability to work one of the following shifts:
and be able to work alternate weekends
The conditions at Bluebird Care Bromley are excellent and include:
– Excellent pay condions, starting at £8.75 and rising to £10.95 per hour
– monthly 2-3% consistency bonus (honouring agreed availability for work)
– TAX FREE MILEAGE between visits paid at 35p per mile
– up to £5 a month towards your mobile phone bill
– pension scheme with NEST (the UK Government’s Pension Provider)
– employee benefits scheme with Perkbox
– Refer a friend bonus scheme – up to £200 per referral
– Ongoing training and support
If you are kind, caring and compassionate.
If you are a driver with your own vehicle and live in the Bromley area.
And if you want to work in a friendly team where your work is genuinely valued.
If you want to be rewarded well for your work and appreciated.
Then you should apply now!
Apply now – Home Care Assistants- Bromley, Kent
Tagged as: Care Jobs, care jobs in Bromley, Carer, Domiciliary Care, Flexible Part Time Jobs, full time jobs in Bromley, live in care, Part Time Care Jobs, Part Time Jobs in Bromley