Due to continued success and expansion our client, Bluebird Care, Cherwell & North Bucks, is seeking Home Care Assistants in the following areas:
– Buckingham & its surrounding areas
Are you kind, caring and compassionate?
Would you like a job where you make a real difference in the lives of others?
Would you like to work for a company that truly values and respects their workforce?
If so, we really want to hear from you!
Bluebird Care are one of the nation’s leading home care and live in care providers. They deliver the services each client wants, how they want them, in the comfort of their own home.
As a Home Carer it will be your job to provide care to clients with a range of care needs. This care will be of the highest standard and be based on client centred care plans.
This is a varied and demanding role but equally rewarding. Bluebird Care Cherwell & North Bucks are a growing care agency and there will be many opportunities for you to learn, develop and progress your career.
Although previous experience of support work is welcome, it is by no means essential since excellent training will be provided to you.
You will be trained to the very highest standard, so that you will feel confident that you are able to provide the best levels of support to your clients.
Bluebird Care Cherwell & North Bucks offer a wide variety of shift patterns, with full and part time opportunities available.
As you will be travelling to some client appointments in rural areas, you must have a driving license and your own vehicle.
As you would expect from a company that values its care workers, the conditions at Bluebird Care Cherwell & North Bucks are excellent and include:
– Competitive pay rates
· PAID TRAVEL TIME
· UPLIFT on pay for weekends
· High pay rate for Bank Holidays
· Pre-arranged staff discounts with local businesses
· ANNUAL LOYALTY BONUS to say thank you to our team!
· GUARANTEED HOURS available (dependent on meeting a certain criteria)
· Generous mileage allowance
· Free induction and on-going training to include the Care Certificate
· QCF (formally NVQ) qualifications on completion of a probationary period
· Access to an extensive E-Learning portfolio to develop your skills
· Free uniform and starter pack
· Free android work phone with electronic care plans
· 28 days paid holiday pro rata
– Brilliant and supportive working environment
If you are kind, caring and compassionate.
And if you want to make a real difference to others.
If you live in or near Bicester, Brackley, Banbury, Kidlington, Buckingham & its surrounding areas
And if you want to work in a friendly team where your work is genuinely valued.
If you want to be rewarded well for your work and appreciated.
Then you should apply now!
Apply now – Home Care Assistants in Bicester
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time
Tagged as: Care Jobs, care jobs in Banbury, care jobs in Bicester, care jobs in Brackley, care jobs in Buckingham, care jobs in Kidlington, Care Support Worker, Carer, Domiciliary Care, Flexible Part Time Jobs, Full Time Care Jobs, Part Time Care Jobs