An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Homecare Area Lead/Coordinator in St Albans at Concept Care Solutions,to lead a geographical area, responsible for the business development, coordination, field care supervision, client & employee schedules.
Concept Care Solutions
Concept Care Solutions is a nationwide agency supplying temporary and permanent healthcare professionals to NHS hospitals, health clinics, private hospitals, private individuals requiring care services, local authorities and health authorities.
In order for Concept Care Solutions to provide exceptional home care services, they are currently looking for a compassionate, motivated and committed individual like you to:
– Be instrumental in business development, sourcing new clients and
matching those clients to the right care givers.
– Conduct care assessments and reviews for clients in the field as well
as caregiver introductions
– Be responsible for coordination. Tracking client and employee hours,
filling open shifts,and implementing schedule changes.
– Keep excellent documentation/records and handle all incoming calls
If you want to join a dynamic, friendly and motivated team and can make a positive difference to the lives of service users, then we want to hear from you!
Previous Experience Essential
You must have:
– Knowledge of Domiciliary Care and significant work experience in the
– Must have attained at least a H&SC level 3 qualification or equivalent
– Ability to multi-task and stay calm in a fast-paced environment while
ensuring attention to detail
As you will be travelling to some client appointments on call, you must have a driving license.
As you would expect from a leading home care company that values its employees, terms and conditions at Concept Care Solutions, are very favourable and include:
– Competitive salary
– Continuing development and training.
– Paid holiday.
– Mileage payments between clients.
– Pension contributions.
– Friendly and supportive working environment.
Should you apply?
If you have experience of working in the home care sector.
And if you are committed, organised and have used scheduling software before.
If you have good communication skills.
And if you want to work as part of a friendly, supportive team.
We want to hear from you!
Apply now for the role of Home Care Area Lead/Coordinator St Albans
Interested in more jobs like this? Visit https://homecarecareers.co.uk
Apply now – Care Co-Ordinator St Albans
Tagged as: care coordinator roles St Albans, care supervisor St Albans, lead carer St Albans