An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Care Supervisor in two of Concept Care Solutions branch offices:
-Potters Bar & Borehamwood
-Berhamstead & Tring
Concept Care Solutions
Concept Care Solutions is a nationwide agency supplying temporary and permanent healthcare professionals to NHS hospitals, health clinics, private hospitals, private individuals requiring care services, local authorities and health authorities.
In order for Concept Care Solutions to provide exceptional home care services, they are currently looking for a compassionate, motivated and committed individual like you to:
– Be Responsible for a group of customers and Care Workers within the
local community, ensuring their best interest and safeguarding
– Liaise with the customer directly both at the commencement of the
service and for its duration. This will involve conducting
assessments and reviewing on a regular basis how the service is
– Supervise and manage the Care and Support Workers, and ensure that
they are always adhering to Concept Care’s high standards under CQC
– Carry out service user assessments and re- assessments, performing
If you want to join a dynamic, friendly and motivated team and can make a positive difference to the lives of service users, then we want to hear from you!
You must have:
– Experience of working in a care environment
– Ability to work on tight deadlines
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Good typing skills, accurate spelling and grammar
– Computer literate with software skills, (particularly word and excel)
As you will be travelling to some client appointments on call, you must have a driving license.
As you would expect from a leading home care company that values its employees, terms and conditions at Concept Care Solutions, are very favourable and include:
– Competitive salary
– Continuing development and training.
– Paid holiday.
– Mileage payments between clients.
– Pension contributions.
– Friendly and supportive working environment.
Should you apply?
If you have experience of working in the home care sector.
And if you are committed, organised and have used scheduling software before.
If you have good communication skills.
And if you want to work as part of a friendly, supportive team.
We want to hear from you!
Apply now for the role of Field Care Supervisor
Interested in more jobs like this? Visit https://homecarecareers.co.uk
Apply now – Field Care Supervisor,Hertfordshire
Tagged as: care supervisor Berkhamstead, care supervisor Borehamwood, care supervisor Hemel Hempstead, care supervisor roles Potters Bar, care supervisor Tring