Whether you are thinking about a career in care or thinking of a second income becoming a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care is a rewarding experience.
We are looking for people with the personality and passion to build great relationships and deliver a person centred support service for our lovely clients in Cardiff who want to remain happy and independent in their own home.
You will be supporting a wide range of needs with visits that are a minimum of one hour, so there is no rushed care and always time for CAREGivers to talk to their clients. Our clients prefer to stay in their own homes and rely on you to deliver excellent care and support them to develop and maintain their leisure pursuits, personal hobbies and to support them with leading a healthy lifestyle. In return Home Instead Senior Care can offer:-
• Competitive pay rates
• Paid Travel Time & Paid Mileage
• Paid Annual Leave equivalent to 5.6 weeks (pro-rata to hours worked) including Bank Holidays
• Workplace Pension
• Discounts on shopping, health & beauty, family days out, food & drink and more.
• Comprehensive Training before commencing and throughout employment
• 1:1 Mentor whilst training
• Opportunity to complete QCF Level 2 in Health & Social Care.
• £50/£100 Introduce a friend scheme. “Terms & conditions apply”
• CAREGiver Recognition Awards
You are required to be a driver with access to your own car as our clients like to be out socialising, shopping or visiting friends and relatives.
If you would like to make a difference then contact our Recruitment Team to discuss further.
To read more about Home Instead Senior Care follow the link to:
Home Instead Senior Care is an equal opportunities employer, our policy is designed to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion, race or age.
Tagged as: Care Jobs, care jobs cardiff, Carer, Domiciliary Care, Flexible Part Time Jobs, Part Time Care Jobs, Part Time Jobs in Cardiff, Weekend Care Jobs, Weekend Jobs